What is Tef-Gel™
Tef-Gel™ is a white, extremely high viscosity gel. It is applied to fastenings, fittings and electrical connectors in high corrosive environments to ensure protection, serviceability & presentation of assembled hardware.
Tef-Gel™ is designed to:
- Stop corrosion between dissimilar metals
- Galling of stainless steel
- Act as an assembly lubricant (anti seize) for ease of maintenance
- Protect electrical connectors from corrosion
Effectively Tef-Gel™ is four products in one.
Non Toxic Information
Other key features that make Tef-Gel™ unique are
- Non Toxic and Non Harmful to Marine and Land Based ecosystems and us
- Non-reactive and chemically stable
- Has an Indefinite shelf life and working life
- Working temperatures of -60° to 280°C without changing viscosity
Application Guides, Various Uses & Why Tef-GelTM Works
Find out more information about Tef-Gel™ Corrosion Eliminator & Anti Seize Lubricant on how it works, application guides on how to use it as well as various ways you can use it commercially or at home.