What we collect and how we collect it
The types of personal information we collect and use information depending on your interaction and transactions with us, including
- What we collect
- Contact name and details
- Delivery address or collection details
- Details of your communications and interactions with us via email and social media
How we collect it
- When you use or visit the Tef-Gel Pty Ltd website, social media platforms
- When you place an order
- When you participate in a promotion or competition
- When you join a mailing list
- When you post a review, rating or comment on our website or social media page, or other user generated content
You can help us keep your information up to date, by letting us know about changes to your details or by updating your account details by signing in.
You should ensure that all personal information submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Why we collect personal information
- We collect your personal information to provide, administer, improve and personalise our products and service to you.
- Direct marketing and opting out
By providing your address, email address and contact number to Tef-Gel Pty Ltd, you consent to Tef-Gel Pty Ltd contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send this information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS and telephone.
If we send you direct marketing or send you electronic marketing messages based on your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may, at any time, opt-out.
Protection of personal information
Personal information we hold can be in electronic or hard copy form onsite.
While we endeavour to protect the personal information of users of our website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online. You disclose that information at your own risk. You should be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. You can also help protect your personal information by keeping your account details confidential, access is limited and encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and log out after use. If you become aware of unauthorised access, please let us know as soon as practicable.